Ptrs Consulting practitioners have worked with a wide variety of organisations and industry sectors, including:
- University of Sunshine Coast (2018). Delivered an Introduction to Project Management training program tailored to enhance the take up of their newly released Project Management Framework.
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) (2009 – 2016). Deliver a suite of corporate Project Management Training courses across all elements of the Department as well as being used to keep the programs up to date and aligned to industry best practice. Conducted a project to update the Project Management Fundamental Training products (2012 – 2013) and changes to their OnQ PM Framework.
- International Project Management Association (2014 – current). Peter was inducted as a first assessor for the IPMA Professional Certification program for Australia. Peter has conducted a number of certification programs and assessments within this system in 2014 – 2017). He is also the only Australian accredited to conduct IPMA Validation to International Certification Bodies.
- AMCI (2011 – 2016). Engaged by the global provider of Project Management Training for BAE Systems to deliver the full suite of Project Management Developing You (PMDY) courses for BAE Systems on an on-going basis.
- Australian Institute of Project Management (2010 – 2016). Peter has been responsible for the management of a number of Programs and individual projects relating to the development of systems and support programs for the benefit of AIPM Members and the industry as a whole.
- Department of Defence – Defence Indigenous Affairs (2010). Peter was responsible for a series of projects to relating to improving the outlook and future for indigenous kids.
- AIM (Qld & NT) (2009 – 2014). Provided training on behalf of AIM (Qld & NT) across the full suite of Safety Management and Project Management courses for both public and corporate clients. Some of Peter’s corporate clients with AIM include: Ergon Energy, Hastings Deering, Lucas Drilling and BMA.