Peter has over 30 year’s project management experience across many industries. Peter has been managing his own consulting business since 2009 undertaking key roles in support of his clients through the development of organisational methods, knowledge and skills for their staff to improve their organisational performance in the key areas of Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
Management consultancy, safety management and facilitation of Project, Program and Portfolio Management training.
Industry Sector Experience.
Peter has worked in a wide variety of industry sectors, including:
Mechanical Engineering – Small to medium mechanical workshops
Defence – (21 years) Within the Australian Army Peter worked in Infantry, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and Sfefty Management.
Training and Education - (17 years) Within a medium scale management consulting organisation, designing and delivering innovative national training programs; consulting assignments to improve project management methodologies and conduct of maturity reviews.
- Member of Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD) – AIPM from 2002 – present
- Assessor for AIPM (2002 – present at CPPP, CPPM, CPSPM and CPPD)
- Assessor for the International Project Managament Institute (IPMA) from 2014 – present (all levels)
- Validator for IPMA from 2017 - present
- Advanced Diploma in Program Management – ATA
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) – AIM
- OGC Prince 2 Foundations – Yellowhouse
- OGC Prince 2 Practitioner – Yellowhouse
- OGC GatewayTM Review Team Member Training – btli
- Diploma in Project Management – ACPM
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety – Queensland University of Technology
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer (Service, Manufacturing & Construction Industries) – QUT
- Associate Diploma in Personnel Administration – RMC Duntroon
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management (for the Military) – NSCA