Natalie has over 20 year’s project management experience through her diverse range of roles. Natalie has assisted in the management of a successful consulting business since 2013 and undertakes key roles in support of their clients to improve their organisational performance in the key areas of Project Management training and assessments.
With extensive experience in administration, management, sales, project management and training through various jobs over many years, she has proven ability to adapt quickly and excel at any task. Natalie’s exceptional organisational ability and attention to detail and combined with her work ethic, expertise and professionalism she is
invaluable to the team.
Business management, Project Management and facilitation of Project Management training and assessment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) – Inspire Education 2018
- Certificate IV in Project Management and Practice – Site Institute 2018
- Medical Reception and Terminology Course – 2018
- Real Estate Sales Certificate – Certificate IV – 2009
Australian Institute of Project Management – Member 2019
Industry Sector Clients
Natalie has worked in a wide range of roles across a variety of organisations and industry sectors, including:
- Ptrs Consulting, conduct of training development projects, project management training and assessment
- Master Builders – Queensland, project management training and assessment
- Q Super, project management training and assessment
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) project management training and assessment
- AEGIS Safety, administration, support to organisational improvement projects.
- QNF Sales, administration, support to organisational improvement projects.
- Harcourts Realty, property sales and campaigns.
- Major Training, administration, support to organisational improvement projects.
- Australian Taxation Office (19 years), Executive Level 1, management of teams, managed the Family Assistance Office implementation project.