Ptrs Consulting have assessors who are accredited and have over 15 years experience with assisting candidates through either of the following industry certification programs:
Recognition of Prior Learning for a National Qualification:
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
Either of the above qualification can be achieved if candidates can demonstrate that they already have the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes that meet the relevant National Competency Standards. This is done by candidates completing an Assessment Record Book, providing evidence of their work against the specific national competency standard requirements. The timeframe for this can be as little as 1 month but most candidates will take 6 months to find the appropriate evidence against the standards.
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), is Australia’s leading Project Management Industry Body who strive to professionalise the industry and recognise professionals within their RegPM Certification program across 5 levels:
- Certified Practicing Project Practitioner,
- Certified Practicing Project Manager,
- Certified Practicing Senior Project Manager,
- Certified Practicing Project Director, and
- Certified Practicing Project Executive.
- International Project Management Association (IPMA) is a federation of about 70 Member Associations (MAs). The MAs develop project management competences in their geographic areas of influence, interacting with thousands of practitioners and developing relationships with corporations, government agencies, universities and colleges, as well as training organizations and consulting companies. The Australian Institute of Project Management now offers the opportunity for RegPM certified members to build on their professional foundations by transitioning to international certification. International certification transition is available to those who already hold certain levels of AIPM RegPM certification, and by undertaking a simple and streamlined competency based review you may be rewarded with the appropriate International Project Management Association (IPMA) certification.